Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vent!

Okay. I need to quickly vent. There are a few tics that I have which rotate, but they are all equally annoying. Right now I have a neck tic which makes me twitch my head and tightens the muscles on the back right side of my neck. Last night I went to a musical on campus with my roommates. Everything was fine and my tic wasn't too bad, and then the lights dimmed and my tic went crazy. It wasn't as much of the twitch/shake of my head that was bad, but the tightening of the muscles. It hurt so bad!!! I had to sit with my hands behind my neck to try to stop it. After intermission some kids in the row behind me moved to the empty seats directly behind me. I felt bad for them because I kept on moving my head. What's done is done. The tic is a little bit better today, but I really hope the tic moves soon. I go home for spring break in two weeks and I really don't want to have the tic when I am home.

1 comment:

  1. I went to a musical with my friends the other night too. I wrote about it on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete